At Impact Fleet Service, our Certified Technicians are able to meet all of your auto repair needs. Our customer service staff will discuss any necessary repairs with you and use the latest automotive technology to perform efficient and thorough repairs, so you can drive away safely with a smile. Here are some of the services we are able to offer you.
Regular maintenance and service checks will greatly reduce the cost of repairs over the lifetime of your vehicle. Our qualified technicians can perform full-service repairs and inspections, with an emphasis on diesel engine repair as a preferred Jasper’s installer, fleet repair, and light-, medium-, and heavy-duty trucks of every make and model. Our services are available on all foreign and domestic makes/models. Ask us about our in-house warranty!
We work with you on estimates with our end goal being to make you happy. That’s why we offer free courtesy inspection in West Chester and honest assessments. We’re never pushy, but always honest. We’ll let you know what can wait and what shouldn’t with detailed invoices, so you’re always in the know.
Proudly serving the city of West Chester and Cincinnati, Glendale, Evendale, Forest Park, Fairfield, and West Chester since 1998.
Authorized Liftgate Warranty Repair Center
Here are just some of the great auto repair services we offer:
- Auto Repair
- Fleet Service and Repair
- Minor Body Repair
- Light Duty Truck Repair
- Medium-Duty Truck Repair
- Heavy Duty Truck Repair
- Diesel Engine Repair
- General Engine Repair
- Transmission and Drivetrain Repair
- Cooling System Repair
- Heater & A/C Repair
- Muffler Repair
- Emissions Inspections
- Electrical System Repair
- Overhead Door Repair for Trucks
- Oil Change Service
- Performance Part Installation
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Factory Scheduled Maintenance
WE RECOMMEND JASPER® ENGINES
Here at Impact Fleet Service, we recommend JASPER® Engines & Transmissions for any engine, transmission or differential replacements as they simply are the best product with the best warranty available in the industry.
Top 4 Reasons JASPER® Engines Leads the Industry:
1. PROVEN, an Industry leader since 1942 with engines, transmissions & differentials throughout the USA. For more than 75 years continually "Perfecting the Art of Remanufacturing".
2. QUALITY, JASPER® remanufactured products exceed factory specifications and improve OEM inherent design flaws with updated parts and precise machining.
3. CONTINUALLY TESTING & IMPROVING, Live run computer assisted testing to assure trouble-free performance and peace of mind for their customers who depend on it with a Research & Design team looking to improve the process.
4. WARRANTY. SEE WARRANTY HERE
JASPER® BROCHURES & INFORMATION:
Content, including images, displayed on this website is protected by copyright laws. Downloading, republication, retransmission, or reproduction of the content on this website is strictly prohibited